Thursday, February 07, 2008

"I [Know] a Girl Named Nikki/


I guess u could say she [is] a sex fiend/Met her in a hotel lobby..."

Where we checked into our swank-ass room.

What? You thought she'd be getting off with a glossy magazine? Unfortunately, the 80s have been over for decades and this ain't that kinda hotel, despite its choice location in downtown Schenectady, New York (say it: "Skin-Neck-Titty"). Nikki and I go way back and it's been a while since I've seen her, so we checked into The Parker to bask in its rehabbed retro-modern brilliance to discuss the specifics of our various book projects and world domination, in general. Instead, we spent the night swilling champagne in The Lounge with an Aussie vixen, named Gemma, and talking trash about the sorry state of the nation (which may partially explain why this photo from breakfast is so blurry).

Next week I'm off to The 2008 GAYVN Awards, celebrity hosted this year by Lady Bunny, herself. Keep it here for photos from SF...